Why should I use your travel planning services?
- I offer personal, friendly, professional service!
- I am here to take all of the stress out of planning your vacation, story so you can just relax and enjoy the trip.
- I have a lot of travel experience to a wide variety of locations and am happy to share that with you.
- As a Spoonful of Magic Travel Agent, I am able to book over 100 destinations.
- I will be involved as much or as little as you want me to be.
- I am just a phone call or email away and am glad to help you or answer any questions before, during and after your trip.
- It is my goal to save you stress, time and money in order to make your vacation more magical.
What does it cost to have a personal travel planner?
My services are totally FREE! I get paid a commission by the destination that you travel to and the cost IS NOT passed along to you. You will pay the same amount you would have paid if you had booked it on your own, EXCEPT you get the added FREE benefit of my services and the perks of having me as a travel expert to help you along the way!
Some of the most popular destinations we book are:
- Walt Disney World and Disneyland
- Universal Studios in Orlando
- Disney Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Princess Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Cunard Cruise Line
- Sandals and Beaches Resorts
- Viking River Cruises and Viking Ocean Cruises
- A variety of All-Inclusive resorts (in many tropical locations, such Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, etc.)
- Sea World
- Adventures by Disney
I am happy to help you with a variety of services:
- Hotel/Resort reservations
- Vacation Packages – these vary by the destination, ask me for information about packages at destinations you are interested in.
- Theme Park Tickets
- Car Rentals
- Airport/Hotel/Seaport Transportation
- Airline Tickets
- Travel Insurance
- For Disney World, I frequently help clients with:
- Watching for new special offers to be released by Disney that might apply to you and lowering your package price if it is possible
- Setting up your My Disney Experience account
- Arranging for fastpass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance if you will be staying on property, 30 days in advance if you will be staying off property
- booking dining reservations up to 180 days in advance
- tickets to special events and parties
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- spa reservations
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations
- The Pirates League reservations
- Transportation between the airport and your Disney resort
- I will make resort requests, such as building locations, ground or upper floor, close to restaurants or pools, etc.
- I will inform Disney if you are celebrating a special event during your trip, such as a birthday, anniversary, first visit, honeymoon, etc.
- I have been to Disney World on more than 50 vacations and have actually lived within 5 miles of the front gate, so I know quite a bit about Disney World and enjoy giving my clients tips and information before their trip.
- For Universal Studios Florida, I frequently help clients with:
- dining reservations
- transportation between the airport and your Universal resort
- Tickets to special events and parties
Let’s get started planning your vacation today!
Go to the Contact Us page of my website and send me an email and I will respond to you as soon as possible.